The owner and operator of this website is Arcana Trust, ABN 97 411 337 646.
- All Prices are in Australian Dollars
- Jane & D’Arcy will be shipped from Australia, its price is inclusive of Australian GST (Goods and Service Tax).
- Please ensure the delivery address and receiver’s name for your order is accurate and complete (including any business name if shipping to a work address) as we are unable to change any details once the order has been placed. Arcana Trust will not take responsibility for any orders that go missing due to incorrect delivery information provided by you.
- You must notify us within 6 weeks of the despatch date recorded in your confirmation email if you have not received an item. After this time no refund will be issued for any missing orders.
- The information contained in this website may contain technical inaccuracies, typographical or bibliographical errors. All liability of Arcana Trust howsoever arising for inaccuracies or errors is expressly excluded to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Arcana Trust is the copyright owner of the content of this website or is permitted by the copyright owner to use the content on the website. The brand names, cover images, characters, book titles and other product information used in this website are the intellectual property of the registered holder. No permission is given in respect of use of any of the above, and such use may constitute an infringement of the holders’ rights.
- Except as permitted by the Australian Copyright Act 1968 (as amended) no part of this website may be reproduced, adapted, performed in public or transmitted in any form by any process (graphic, electronic or mechanical, including further copying, recording, taping or by a storage and information retrieval system) without the express written permission of Arcana Trust.
- Nothing contained in the website should be construed as granting any licence or right of use of any material displayed on this website without the express written permission of Arcana Trust or third party owner.
- By purchasing from us you agree that you act as the importer of goods shipped from overseas and that all such goods are for private use only. You are responsible for any import or other taxes arising from the importation of these goods.
Methods of Payment
We accept payment from PayPal Accounts and major credit cards, (including American Express). We use PayPal to both handle PayPal Accounts and also as a secure credit card processing gateway. The entire payment cycle occurs within the SSL secure PayPal website, we do not see and do not store your card details. The specifics as to which credit and debit cards are accepted is subject to PayPal’s policy and depends upon your country.
At this time we do not accept money transfers or cheques.
If you have any questions regarding payment or any problems with this website then please use the “Contact Us” page to contact our Customer Service team.